I'm broke, but happy...

GRRRRR!!!!! When I went to the bank today, I transferred a bunch of money from my savings to my checking, so I'd have enough in there to buy my camera. I asked how long it would take it to show in my account and the bank clerk said 'immediately'. Well, she was WRONG! Cuz it's not showing, and my order has not gone through yet. GRRRRR!!!! I think my bank updates at 4 oclock...it's 3:28 now...DAMN IT!

/rant

so we're gonna see some great shots in the near future :) congrats Corry!

core_17 said:
GRRRRR!!!!! When I went to the bank today, I transferred a bunch of money from my savings to my checking, so I'd have enough in there to buy my camera. I asked how long it would take it to show in my account and the bank clerk said 'immediately'. Well, she was WRONG! Cuz it's not showing, and my order has not gone through yet. GRRRRR!!!! I think my bank updates at 4 oclock...it's 3:28 now...DAMN IT!

/rant

Banks suck like that. I'm sorry to hear about the run around. Good luck!!

mygrain said:
core_17 said:

/rant

Banks suck like that. I'm sorry to hear about the run around. Good luck!!

It's 3:59 now, though....:)

Hey C... Are ya any happier now that's past 4pm?

I'll just have to wait and see. Next time they attempt the transaction, I will find out exactly how happy I am. After today, they don't update again until MONDAY! :shock: So...It had BETTER go through!

Uggghhh!! goodluck...Waiting is one of my worst enemies. I suck at it!!!

Corry, I bought my Rebel last year, and it came on New Year's Eve! :p I was gone and missed the UPS guy. I called and they said I'd have to wait until his truck got back, and then I could go down to the warehouse and pick it up. I waited for like 5 hours knowing it was on the idiot's truck! Then I drove and got it at like 9:30pm :p

I had to have it! :p I hope you get it soon.

corry,

i hate to tell you this...but depending on the bank..that wont go thru until midnight. transfers will show immediately, but wont be available for withdrawal until the next banking day.

md

MDowdey said:
corry,

i hate to tell you this...but depending on the bank..that wont go thru until midnight. transfers will show immediately, but wont be available for withdrawal until the next banking day.

md

I'm fairly certain it's 4 oclock with mine. Course, I WAS told that a long time ago by the same bank teller that said it would be there immediately.

core_17 said:
MDowdey said:
corry,

md

I'm fairly certain it's 4 oclock with mine. Course, I WAS told that a long time ago by the same bank teller that said it would be there immediately.

is this a big bank or a smaller chain?

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back