im doing laundry tonight

uhggggghhhh.......... never got around to the shirts. Maybe today.

I did the towels earlier this week out of neccessity.

Hawaiian style shirts are next........

One saving grace is that there's a brilliant blues program Friday nights on a local station which I stream......... and the tequila has chilled. :biggrin:

hmmm are they vintage shirts? If so way cool! I did my washing today, gotta have clean socks for Monday.....going to a local blues fest tomorrow afternoon, some local talent and two bands from UK, awesome :band:

I have a new thermal cut off fuse for my dryer, no more wind dried clothes for me!!

Just finished the last bit of ironing. Everything seems DONE now (phew).

But I've seen the laundry baskets in the kid's room. Full to the rim and overflowing. (They're supposed not to wait for the "miracle" to happen that even their laundry is being carried from out of their rooms into the cellar and to the washing machine, to then miraculously be washed, dried and ironed and in that state finding its way back up to their rooms! They're supposed to at least deposit their dirty clothes in the cellar themselves - at least that!!!)

And DH is coming home for the weekend tonight. After two weekends away. One being sailing "with the boys"...!

The circle keeps going round (not only inside the washing machine) ... :roll:
I never get this task finished. Never!

can i give you some of my clothes to wash, too?

No! :irked: Tsk :wink: ... as if I didn't have enough ... my son's dirty clothes have meanwhile even found their way into the cellar, mind you.
Oh, and DIRTY clothes of a 19-year-old do NOT smell nice!

I cannot hold my breath for as long as it takes to sort them and put the assorted parts into the machine. You say "stop it", but please, not breathing. Say you did not mean breathing! Please.

meh you just need 3 piles

1 colours
2 whites
3 dear powers I don't know what it is but it needs washing urgently!

ahh the joys of uni washing machines - only 3 settings make life so easy - its those home machines with 50 differnet dial settings that get confusing!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back