DaevidClarke TPF Noob! Joined May 31, 2010 Messages 186 Reaction score 0 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 9, 2010 #1 Just picked up a Domke strap. It has the leather triangle and a metal ring. How do I fit this on my D80?
Just picked up a Domke strap. It has the leather triangle and a metal ring. How do I fit this on my D80?
DaevidClarke TPF Noob! Joined May 31, 2010 Messages 186 Reaction score 0 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 9, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 bump
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 9, 2010 #3 Dude, this is a forum, not a chat room. People who bump threads after 15 minutes appear to be childish and throwing a tantrum. Which model Domke strap did you get? Edit: You got the QR Gripper. I looked online and didn't find any instructions. Good luck. Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
Dude, this is a forum, not a chat room. People who bump threads after 15 minutes appear to be childish and throwing a tantrum. Which model Domke strap did you get? Edit: You got the QR Gripper. I looked online and didn't find any instructions. Good luck.
DaevidClarke TPF Noob! Joined May 31, 2010 Messages 186 Reaction score 0 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 9, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 sure