I'm eating dinner now.

1.gif

goes great with eggs and bread! :puke-rig:

OK, since we're talking about it...does anyone actually eat this stuff? :confused:

I remember watching my Mom pour this stuff out of a can, and seeing the jelly preservative stuff oooz out of the can. Make it stop!

woodsac said:
OK, since we're talking about it...does anyone actually eat this stuff? :confused:

I remember watching my Mom pour this stuff out of a can, and seeing the jelly preservative stuff oooz out of the can. Make it stop!

See what you did! You turned a pointless spam thread into a thread about spam!:lmao:

actually, spam is great. My friends and I take it camping a lot. Also, when we get realllllly hungry, and there's nothing but salt and crackers, we will fry this stuf up. mmmmmmm, i think ill go get some now

I don't like spam, but I don't hate it either. Every once awhile, if there's nothing else, I'll fry some.

I used to eat it a lot when camping!

There used to be great Spam in British Ration packs! It had so much fat in it you could fry it straight from the tin and it tasted much better than shop bought spam!:thumbup:

There used to be tins of processed cheese in the packs too but the only use we could find for it was as a cricket ball!:lmao:

I am be so hungry... but I don't know what I'm going to eat for dinner. I bought a six pack of Dew earlier to tide me over while I work on my book, so what goes good with Mt. Dew?

(btw, the correct answer is EVERYTHING!)

Most reactions

Back