I'm eating dinner now.

I had Dairy Queen tonite. MM onion rings. Dew is good, haven't had in a while. I hear the caffiene in Mountain Dew in the US is higher than any cola... That true? In canada they have some rule against having caffiene in Dew :p

Matty-Bass said:
I hear the caffiene in Mountain Dew in the US is higher than any cola... That true? In canada they have some rule against having caffiene in Dew :p
Its true, I'm not sure what the limit is in Canada though. Most soda has 50mg of caffeine, however mountain dew has 65mg. I've never noticed a difference that small though, partially because I don't drink pop and just go straight to the double-shot espresso. (200+ mg of caffeine)

ramen noodles... familiar... We have a new chinese place called the Wok Box where, like in the US, we get chinese in boxes. For you Americans, thats nothing new but in Canada, there are like no chinese places with those boxes. The first time ive seen them is at this place. It's like fast-food cuz its really quick, but its resteraunt quality food. It's so cool, there's one in the parking lot from where i work.

wow, talk about changing the subject :blushing:

this is like actual stir-fry in a box

they have the ingredients ready, then wok it in a sort of open kitchen like when you're at a coutner at subway. sort of a counter protected by glass and at the back they wok it. It's like 10$ CAN a box, and granted it looks like a small box but its a LOT of food:drool:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back