I'm In Love!

mrshaleyberg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I just got my Nikon D700 this morning. Been reading the manual, and been trying to learn it for the past several hours (obviously it's going to take me a while to learn this camera). I LOVE it though. There's a HUGE difference between the cropped and the full frame. The pictures are amazing. The ISO capabilities are incredible! I can tell this camera and I are going to become VERY good friends. :D Will post some pictures later today. :)

A: I now will forever have a grudge against you.
B: I'm just joking I am totally jealous of the camera that you have.
C: But then again who isn't right.
D: Enjoy it and definately post some photos soon.

So I just got my Nikon D700 this morning. Been reading the manual, and been trying to learn it for the past several hours (obviously it's going to take me a while to learn this camera). I LOVE it though. There's a HUGE difference between the cropped and the full frame. The pictures are amazing. The ISO capabilities are incredible! I can tell this camera and I are going to become VERY good friends. :D Will post some pictures later today. :)
What camera did you use before the D700?

I love my D700 it is awesomes.... try and baby the cap for the usb plug and stuff or you will find yourself using cellotape which can be a pain!

i hate you. :p

enjoy the camera!
what lens are you using ??? what lens did you bring from your DX setup?

Using a 50mm 1.4G. Eventually I'm going to invest in some good glass. But first I'm going to get a SB-600, and some other lighting equiptment. Right now I enjoy working with natural light.

Most reactions

Back