I'm leaving!!!!!

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok... so Matt is back so I don't have to worry about TPF any longer :)
Now it's my turn to leave for a while, I'm having my holidays and I'm driving to Italy :) I hope to shoot a lot of handsome guys there :)

I'll be back on the 1st August ... and I want to see some info here about Alison's and Aubrey's triplets... j/k

to be serious now- Matt take care of TPF gang here and don't let them to get bored!

Have a great trip, Mentos! About those triplets.....I think you guys will be disappointed when just ONE baby is born! :D

Awww! Mentos I'll miss your posts. Have fun in Italy and especially along the way. Which way are you driving?

If you get a chance (and if you like a little bit of philosophy - but in a fun way) You should read a book by Jostein Gaarder called The Solitaire mystery. It's about 2 people who drive from Norway to Greece. But it's a great story and it explains a lot of complex philosophical ideas in a really fun and interesting way. But anyway, just the way he describes the locations is awesome, and you never know, you might drive through some of them on your way!! Anyway, the book was originally written in Norweigan but it should've been translated into Polish, but you could understand the english version!

Anyway, have fun and we'll see you back on my birthday!! ;-)

I'll miss you too Mentos! Have fun in Italy :)drool: ), and be sure to post pictures of those handsome Italian men!

Sounds like an awesome trip!! Have a great time and bring back lots of pics for us! :D

Oh, Mentos is going to Italy... how I wish I could go too.
I want to see photos!
Of Alison and her triplets :lol: where they are now...
...and of the handsome Italian men that Mentos is going to photograph in masses, please, masses! (You may also photograph some sight... sigh... if you insist... :roll: ) - but don't forget what you promised, hm? :drool:

I'll miss you mentos!
don't forget to get some pictures of the cute Italian girls there for us guys!
sexywink.gif

handsome italian men???? im right here!!! well irish anyways, but you wont know the difference!!!!

have a good trip!

pa!!

and what? you are right here and I have only one photo of you!!!! :p

mentos_007 said:
and what? you are right here and I have only one photo of you!!!! :p

how many photos you want? im game for sending you anything :)

Noooo, you can't leave mentos!! Well okay, you are! heh
Enjoy Italy, and have fun! Oh and watch out for such a phrase as "mia amore".
Italiens play that all the time! Uh, not that i'd know anything about that..
Have a good trip :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back