B birdman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2009 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Location scotland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 17, 2009 #1 Does anyone know anyone that would want to swap a Canon 50D with EF 100mm f2.8 lens for a Nikon D200/300? I am able to ship to any location Thanks
Does anyone know anyone that would want to swap a Canon 50D with EF 100mm f2.8 lens for a Nikon D200/300? I am able to ship to any location Thanks
Jeffro TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 701 Reaction score 0 Location Louisiana Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 17, 2009 #2 WHY? or should I not ask that question?
Atlas77 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2008 Messages 719 Reaction score 0 Location Ottawa, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 17, 2009 #3 Totally agree with Jeffro. Why? you will have to drop cash on all new lenses/accesories for your camera.
Totally agree with Jeffro. Why? you will have to drop cash on all new lenses/accesories for your camera.
fokker No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 2,829 Reaction score 295 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 17, 2009 #4 I'm also going to ask why.... also, it would be very unlikely anybody wants to trade. It seems that people like to stick with one brand generally.
I'm also going to ask why.... also, it would be very unlikely anybody wants to trade. It seems that people like to stick with one brand generally.
UUilliam TPF Noob! Joined May 28, 2009 Messages 1,717 Reaction score 2 Location Glasgow Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 17, 2009 #5 Why Would you want to swap the 50D to D200? Why!?!?!!!?