Village Idiot
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2008
- Messages
- 7,269
- Reaction score
- 406
- Location
- Shepherdsturd, WV / Almost, MD
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
lol .. sorry if I misspelled "a lot" or maybe I need to stop saying it in every sentence I type. :mrgreen:
Yeah I shouldn't spend much now .. but I need a lens to start with ..
my 18-55 SUCKS ! .. It doesn't do any work and makes you feel bad about yourself ..
Thanks for your help![]()
No it doesn't. It's not the best lens out there, but once again, lighting and composition can make or break a photo where changing from an 18-55 to a 50mm prime won't do much for you, especially if you're shooting not shooting at the widest aperture.
I'm Confused again, sorry
So ..? 85mm would do more changing ..?
Yeah I know, It's a bit challenging I don't know anything about lighting !
I know it's the key of photography..
For now .. I need a lens to start ! Cause 18-55 is my nightmare ^_^
What's your suggestion now ?
I meant to convey that at a certain point, don't believe that your current gear isn't capable of doing something that you think more expensive gear will cure.
To a point, new lenses will be better, but don't underestimate the 18-55 by thinking it's absolute crap.
And you'll like the 85 f/1.8 For the price it's a great lens.
. Will have to wait until later unless someone here got one handy.