TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
please critique some of my pictures

9i93z6.jpg

w8vyhi.jpg

264ri4w.jpg

i might be crazy but they all seems to be out of focus.

they might be little out of focus
can't really tell

wat does that mean
out of the plumb

The upword gate in the first one is a bit out of place in my opinion, but city photography isn't my favorite. Just seems kind of...boring.

Well you haven't even come close to my beginning attempts at photography... and I thought I was a n00b! lawl.

^no need to be mean everyone has to start somewhere.. some people just have a lower start. i know my first images from my D40 sucked hardcore.. they arent even worth posting.. white balance off totally white car is yellow blah blah blah.. you should invest in a tripod if you want crisper images.. just a though ;)

Well you haven't even come close to my beginning attempts at photography... and I thought I was a n00b! lawl.

that is the perfect attitude to make others stop looking at your pictures, nobody likes bragging persons. i myself will refrain from opening any thread you make.

Right, back onto the subject of photographs :D.

First off, welcome to The Photo Forum, UndergroundQuasi! I hope you have a happy stay here.

As for critique, I do actually like the first one, although it sort of seems a bit basic. I think a circular polarizing filter would really help deepen the sky & bring some vivid colour into the image. Also, it seems a bit wonky to me.

The second and third ones are alright, but they seem a little bit out of focus or a bit blurred. Still, I like the second one's composition.

I'll admit, these aren't particularly stunning, but keep up the good work! I'm sure you'll be taking gob-smacking photos in no time. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back