What's new

im new so i thought i would share

fiddyrider707

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
edgewater florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
heres just a few diffrent pics ive taken at diffrent events and goofing off
DSC_0278.jpg

100_2822.jpg

DSC_0635.jpg

DSC_0494.jpg

100_1705.jpg


100_2500.jpg

DSC_0550.jpg
 
Last edited:
I love #2; you captured perfectly the moment. All of them are good, but that one is WOW!
 
I agree #2 is the best of the set. However, I think that you could improve it by making the crop around the truck a little tighter.
 
thanks guys and i thought about bringing the crop in and when i did i didnt care for it really i wanted to show the actual height of the truck hitting the jump
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom