Im new. Some of my Photos Taken into Photoshop. All pics are mine.

Hfry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, Im new. But not new to Photoshop. Im 17 and a almost all these pics were taken with MY PwrSht SD400 but a couple with
Mamiya C330 (Gerbrauchsanleitung)
1387c5bd.jpg

51dc0f02.jpg

Minolta SR-T101
f3623caf.jpg

IMG_3714.jpg

Let me know what you think of the Images.

Renult.jpg

DirtyThrow.jpg

BIKE.jpg

Beachpack.jpg

IMG_14251.jpg

Hfry1.jpg

244strip1.jpg

244TB.jpg

244.jpg

LAxStick.jpg

Evo9.jpg

SC.jpg

LineSkis.jpg

KrunkSki.jpg

I have Many Many More if anyone is interested. I also have Lots of Pictures taken with all three of these Cameras. But im a NewB to Photography So any pointers are Welcome.

Last edited:
Welcome! Nice pictures here, but maybe a moderator could assist you in moving these to the right place! There is a section for your photoshop type work, as well as a general gallery!

MY bad.... Should i Remove all the ATTACHED IMAGES?

Most of these would be AMAZING for Graphic Design work. Not so much as just photography, but using stock photos and editing them to make them look like some sort of advertisement becuase for some-odd reason, the last row of work remind me of something American Eagle would have on their walls.

I will agree, that is some good graphic design. Also, what part of Michigan? Looks like you are into skiing. Where do you usually ride at?

I think the one of the bicycle stands out the most, nice angle, good contrast with the rest of the colours in the picture removed.

Hey, Harrison, took me "ages" to tidy up that thread of yours. Make sure, please, to put enough spaces between your links, else you have pics "flowing into each other" or many right next to each other, bursting the forum at its seams. I added all the spaces, and now I will shift this thread to its proper place, and after that I'll shoot you a PM. So look out for that. ;)

My main Slope in michigan is Boyne Mnt. But We own a condo on Boyne as well as Crystal. Both Are W.e. But ya. I dunno Skied alot of Nubs last year. My parents also have a time share out in Vail, Beaver Creek. But I have skied Breck, A basin, Tahoe, Whistler, Vail, Jacks Hole(ha ah), Umm thats about it. But Ya. Defiantly. Good to know I have some Riders, on here. Just curious what you guys are gonna ride this season? I Bought a Pair of Proph. 180 last Season, and they Really held up. I also have a pair Chronics Im gonna sell or Swap, but I have a older pair of Volkl Twinys too. Tecnica Diablo Boots. DIabelo Had those sick Brown Kicks that i wanted so bad, but the Ski shop where i get my shizz from didnt get them till like 2 days after i picked my shizzz up. I was So Bummed. I was gonna swap. but didnt know how they were. Well hey Im out Thanks For the Comments. Ride on. Im out, later.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back