I'm not happy, but the mom is?

Wow if it weren't for the string of videos posted I'd say that someone broke into K's account and started posting randomly. :lol:

btw, I love the stuffed animals. Always cracks me up. They're in a lot of K's test pics. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow if it weren't for the string of videos posted I'd say that someone broke into K's account and started posting randomly. :lol:

btw, I love the stuffed animals. Always cracks me up. They're in a lot of K's test pics. :)
I'm wondering if that's a good thing or a not so good thing. I take it as a good thing Chris. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Cheers......

Oooooooohhh, my so bad.

It musta been my evil twin brother on the boards tonight.

Everybody is spot on with their cameras and I promig.gn.dfngdfng.dfng.nd.srrrrrggggghhhhh, you haven't a clue........ or at least you like. Suggest the cooks courtoura.

Kundalini, my yo mama joke was supposed to be as childish as your monkey drivel. Both pale in comparison to your silly threats. Noone here knows your history. Your post came off as arrogant and insulting. If it was a joke between you and the OP thats cool, but this isnt the psychic friends network how are we to know.( oh, and by the way drivel is what you meant to say....dribble is something that you do on my kn*b.....hey I left yo mama out of it this time.)

Yo momma is so dirty, I get an ear infection when I talk to her on the phone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back