I'm not happy, but the mom is?

Dude "spanking the monkey" was funny.....when I was like 12. I don't need to know the history. I know the history of you being a douche. Is that enough? I don't have a monkey......I have a gorilla......ask yo mama.:lmao:

If this were Facebook... I'd "Like" that comment!

We have something better....the thanks button.:mrgreen:

This shot was taken at very close to 6pm. The kids in front/parents behind shot was one of the last ones before my boys came running in from soccer, we were in a complex of soccer fields there was zero shade at all. The sun was setting behind the trees in the background. I'm in Florida too, but I'm representing Central Time Zone! Florabama if you will.
I was totally NOT prepared. At all. I am lucky I had my camera bag in the van, she called when I was just sitting trying not to vomit with a migrane at the kids soccer practice, she lives 5 seconds away, begged, pleased can we come.....
I should have said no. But I didn't. I tried.
I think the monkey picture is nice but to me it looks very flat. It just looks like I don't know, too cold.
I like my "bright" edits, I think they fit the subjects.
I do not like THESE photos, but the mom does and has already paid me for an order :) This is my real first order, so I'm pretty happy, but pretty upset it is from this session. oh well now I can buy my 50 yards of tulle for my next project!

Dude "spanking the monkey" was funny.....when I was like 12. I don't need to know the history. I know the history of you being a douche. Is that enough? I don't have a monkey......I have a gorilla......ask yo mama.:lmao:
Here is where we part waves. I am a douche and you can say as you like. You can even talk all the $hit you want, but now you have brought my mother into the conversation.

I'll ask now..........

Anybody else want to try and desecrate me? Give it your worst. Go on.

You have NO idea Taylor510e what you have set yourself up for. Let the games begin. Oh, BTW, I hold the stopwatch. You'll just never know when it starts and it stops. Just a hint....... for now forward, it doesn't stop.

WTF crawled up this guys a**? How are you going to crush someone with a picture that you say "Not that this is a properly exposed image, but it is closer than you've been able to assimulate" What kind of half-a**ed C+C is that? Come down off of your high horse. We get it, you like stuffed monkeys.

The pics aren't great, but they aren't terrible. This is the beginners forum after all. This clearly was a rushed shoot, whether it was their fault or yours. Definately need to work on the exposure and the framing/composure. I would also work more on locations for your shoot. With that said, if this is all you were given in terms of location, attire, and time of day. You mainly need to work on the first two things obviously.

The wide angle/distance from subject is what made that foot look so large. Try a different focal length or lens, even if it means that you have to move back further.

Just my 2 cents.
I just read the remainder of your dribble. Thanks for the laugh.

Crystal, sorry for the unfortunate. I meant to give you a reasonable example. I guess the jokes on me. Be your best and continue to perservere.

I love your money, K!!!!!!:hug::
That's what she said, but I was talking about my monkey. You know what I'm about Mish......

Last edited by a moderator:
**** I meant your MONKEY....lol
And I think he needs a good spanking!!:lol:

OHHHHHH, of course the obvious

Hmmmmmm.....

There is no video of J. Geils Band of Monkey Island on youtube

Killer song.......

Kundalini..I gotta' disagree once again...the "obvious" is clearly not "Shock The Monkey", but rather this...

Derrel.......you dirty boy!!!
Bravo on the great find!!!:greenpbl:

HA, and yo mama is the one that prepares the most delicious meals.

But Tweeter is cold, and the Monkey Man won't do you no good​

an oldie....to some people here....

Most reactions

Back