i'm off...

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
for my first photo gig!:mrgreen:
ok first a bit about todays shoot and then about me leaving...
i went back to the crafts fair to shoot some and carried my film camera so that i could play a bit with it over there since im carrying it as a backup cam for my gig and hadnt touched it in almost 7/8months! when i got to teh fair and took out my 350d to shoot i realised that i left the battery on the charger:confused: :sexywink: :grumpy: and home was 45 minutes away:er:
so then i got my film cam out and sharted shooting...
at first it was wayyyy wierd switching from a canon dslr to a nikon slr.. but i got used to it and loved using my first camera all over again....
the results (ugh just had them processed and scanned.. are pretty horrifying :confused:
so here goes.... shot on color film (after ages!!!)
hi keyish stuff (or so it looks on my laptop)

dancer kid

98659873_a10ab7ee7a_o.jpg

puppeteer

98659876_395e142936_o.jpg

thanks for looking in....
im leeeeeeeeeeeeaving in a day.... nervous.... anxious.... excited... and all of that! ill be back next weekend for a few days and then theyre taking me back to shoot. I wont have internet connectivity as i am travelling thru really remote villages down south... will come in and say hi .. maybe share a pic or two from the project managers hub...i'll finally be back home in first week march :)
thanks guys for all your support...
this is my test!
:hugs:

Well mansi i think it was no bad thing that you had to use your film cam.....cuz these are fantastic. I dont often see b+w from you and i love the tones in these, they'rs both great. Have fun on your trip :thumbup:

thank you! i enjoyed my film cam all over again... awww its so sweet my lil nikon hehe :lol:
thanks ..

Seriously, Mansi, I wish my best pics were 1/2 as good as your "horrifying" ones. These are really great.

Good luck on the shoot...not that you are going to need it, of course :)

Can't wait to see the shots...of course I'm sure it will make me want to come and visit even more!

Oh, and most importantly -- HAVE FUN!!!!

thanks a lot jo... well you havent seen the other 34 pics ;)
i need alll the luck... more the better ...
:D :D :D
do plan a visit though!
thanks bunches

Puppeteer :thumbsup:

Good luck with the shoot. Stay safe and have fun! :)

thanks dan

another... (trying to extract more from the shoot!)
found it to be quite a priceless expression/pose but i couldnt help the rope

98708035_e00ed62e03_o.jpg

:mrgreen:
another... does this work?

98710771_64489dbb53_o.jpg

digging for more

thanks jon

ok last lot i promise.. dont think im finding anymore today

98714948_986afca662_o.jpg

98714947_a3bf54ec5c_o.jpg

they're great:D:D love both of these. those puppets seem to be indicative of any fair in india.
cool sword dancer
gonna have to dig out the film cam (or the $2000 dust collector as its recently known :( )

Mansi, I swear one day i'm going to India!
These are all fantastic!

Good luck with the shoot, bring us loooots of pics and have fun!
:hugs:

thanks you two :hugs:
i know i;ll miss it loads!
i'll bring ya all pics :D
and alex... if you ever think about that trip ever... you know what you gotta do!
thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back