i'm off...

I think you did a wonderful job!
What I really like about these is how traditional they feel. Very natural, without the post work. We get to see what you saw...in b/w of course :) Oh, and I think b/w was a great choice to help capture the spirit here.

Good luck, have fun, and we'll be looking for your journey posts.

Again, you have captured the mood of the festivities. Nice work and have fun in your photo shoot!

Thanks so much all of you :D :D :D

found another.. thought it may be interesting for you guys to see.. not much of a photograph though

99221394_0f57ba5f56_o.jpg

Simply Marvelous Mansi :thumbup:

I believe if you would of had one of them throw away cheapo camera's the results would of been the same, excellent. It's your composure abilities, not the cam. You know right when to take the shot and you always have the right angles that make your photos very interesting to view.

The last shot is awesome ! :thumbup:

thank you mako! :D :D :D

Best of luck, Mansi - stay safe! :)

These pictures are absolutely fine - I don't think you have anything to worry about. ;)

Take care!

Thank you all!
final bye :) im leaving for the airport at 5am... gonna catchup on some sleep... getting past midnight already.. yawn
thanks for all the wishes.. and il cya sometime!
dont be naughty! ;)

wow mansi...excellent shots all of them...i really like the last one....
just thinking, when someone sees me with a knife, they run....never have thought of balancing something on my head, and carrying a knife in my mouth....

gotta try that....we will miss you girlfriend.... if you need help, call me and cousin grimmster.... we would love to travel....

ugh! i need help so bad :( aprilraven where far art thou? ;)
its going horrible... just logged in from my proj heads laptop
my tripod broke this morning before i started to shoot and the canon is giving me a lot lot lot of trouble :(
:(
i may switch to film tomorrow... but as of today... was a horrid shoot.. got 2-3 OK pics but the main ones they needed are so crappy
hope i can make this worth their while!

Most reactions

Back