I'm starting a 365 challenge. Here is my first entry.

This type of project doesn't depend on always getting the best photographs, so asking for a critique is kind of superfluous.

Nevertheless: An odd time of day for sunbathing leads the skin colors to be off. Legs pointing toward the rising (or setting) sun kind of works, but then we are left with simply legs and feet, so perhaps an odd subject for the photograph.

Good Luck in your project.I want to start a 365 project but I'm unsure, anyway good luck, and nice pic.!!

Orange juice comes the best, followed by the anemone(?); the first one has a good concept...did tired iron mean right leg? ;) Further fearing masking the background did both of you bend, the feet too much down?

Orange juice comes the best, followed by the anemone(?); the first one has a good concept...did tired iron mean right leg? ;) Further fearing masking the background did both of you bend, the feet too much down?

Thank you! I do like the coloring of the orange juice shot quite a bit. I need to calibrate my monitor. Half of these images are editing on my desktop, while the other half on my macbook. I find the macbook is much better.

Anyways, here is day 34. I really love the lighting in this shot!

Day 34: Let the Light In
by gupouk, on Flickr

Most reactions

Back