DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just messing around!

King of Games-3.JPG

Nice! I like it!

I noticed a small black dot, just to the left of your collar (near the center of the image). Once I saw it, it couldn't be unseen.

King of Games-3.JPG

shiven dragon.

Nice. I stopped playing once they started banning a bunch of my favorite cards.

Last edited:
Next up--your old Pokemon card set! It's okay...you're like family here...we will not laugh.

Nice. I stopped playing once they started banning a bunch of my favorite cards.

You know they change the ban list all the time, right?

Like, Monster Reborn was banned for awhile, and then not.. and then banned again, and so on xD

Nicely done!

If you don't mind, would you mind giving me some feedback on how it's nicely done? Just want to make sure we're on the same page!

Next up--your old Pokemon card set! It's okay...you're like family here...we will not laugh.

I actually did have a bunch of the cards but I never knew how to play. I just played the Gameboy games.

Nicely done!

If you don't mind, would you mind giving me some feedback on how it's nicely done? Just want to make sure we're on the same page!
Sure! I think the pose was well executed, and I like your chosen DOF for the setup. Lighting is even, skin tones good, colors not too saturated. Does that help?

I like the overall exposure as is, but I would drop the highlights just a bit and maybe bump the shadows a hair.

the last time I played that game, Jesters Cap was a big deal.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back