I'm with Mike and PNA

Corry had evenything to do with this. You aren't a party to the "hidden room". I'm not supposed to be either.
When has Corry told me to calm down? I haven't seen one post about that. She's wise enough to know when she's called out.
Suck up another day my friend.
Or suck up to someone else. I'm sick of the politics here, but feel free to kiss butt.

It has nothing to do with kissing butt, all I am saying is Corry told you to calm down, not that your work sucked. You really are getting a tad worked up.

Elsaspet, you are over-reacting. A lot. It might be a good idea to step away from the computer for a bit and calm down.
I believe that is where she told you to calm down.

Edit: This thread has gone beyond finding a solution..why not close it and let some people take a walk?

Corry, Be honest. Is there a "back room" Isn't this where you decide what is good and bad?
Don't try to go around it. You really hurt my feelings. Don't you know that I see everything you post?

That is rude and uncalled for. It's also a personal attack, Corry's work has nothing to do with this, and she's telling you to calm down, which you need to.

Bite me. I have been here for years, and I have a legit complaint. Go back to suck up mode. She will be here shortly.

PS. A certain moderator is conspicuous by his absence.

I find that at least mildly amusing...although completely out of place to mention and may I be struck by lightening for having wicked thoughts :popcorn:

Corry, stop with the whole" I didn't know about it thing. Frankly I would have thought that you would have the courage to step up to the plate.

Do you think I enjoyed reading all your misguided opionions, and even more rank suggestions. Not suggestions really, but rude comments. You really didn't have anything to add.

Are you going to deny this?

bug off, he's working on my critique right now . . . :) (or at least he is supposed to be)

i feel completely out of the loop, and hope someone owns up and shows us some of the speech thats been going on in this back room that i can't help but expect exists, i've heard about it from several people.

how about posting it someone?

Corry, stop with the whole" I didn't know about it thing. Frankly I would have thought that you would have the courage to step up to the plate.

Do you think I enjoyed reading all your misguided opionions, and even more rank suggestions. Not suggestions really, but rude comments. You really didn't have anything to add.

Are you going to deny this?
Cindy, you need to log off now. You're approaching a point of no return. Log off.

Big Mike. Great Idea. You need to listen to people who are still trying.
And yes, I am making a living and an impact in my field. Like it or not, that gives me some breathing room. Other forums, Digital Wedding Forums is much more leanient.
But feel free to think you know it all and cant learn. Best of luck to you as I really like you, but you are clueless in marketing.
Honestly, despite what you said, I like you.
And now, I will leave this forum. You guys are experts and know so much it makes my head spin. I only wish I was as knowlegeable and as succesful as you.
Find your own way my friend. And live with it. I tried to help, but you are wayyyyyyy to smart.
Best and Goodby.

I´m going to have a whisky with some friends. I´ll be curious to see if the forum has burned to the ground when I get back.

Oh...off topic? Damn. Sorry :roll:

Cindy, you need to log off now. You're approaching a point of no return. Log off.

this strikes me oddly. she's worked up, and unless you call her a liar is revealing things about this forum that would make many of us question several peoples character.

banning her now will only confirm this in my mind.

Are we debating whether there is a moderator forum that isn't open to the public? Of course there is. There is also a non-public forum specifically for the use of the critique area to discuss the ideas, etc. When has anyone claimed those didn't exist?

I'm still somewhat confused at how aggressive a debate this has become and, unfortunately, this is an example of why an open debate between hundreds (or even thousands) of people is likely to fail. People have far different views of how things should be run and what is good and bad, and that is just the reality of the situation. There is no way to make everyone happy, so I do the best I can to try to make this place as interesting, enjoyable, and beneficial to the average member. Trust me, it isn't an easy job, but it is something the mod team and I do because we have a genuine interest in this site. We are far from perfect, make plenty of mistakes, but as a whole, we try to do our best.

cindy, i'll see you on the digital wedding forum when i can afford it!

i actually was going to recommend it for critiques, but you have to pay a bunch for that one. . . however you do get critiques from industry leaders.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back