I'm with Mike and PNA

And here's my take on the backroom issue.....

I have repeatedly asked Corry how her new dog was coming along....no response.

Again repeatedly wished her well in her education endevors.....no response,.

Again a happy birthday on her day....no response.

True it's her choice to answer, but talk about being rude.....!!!

Am I on a backroom list of those not to notice or bother with?

CHASE....I PMed you to remove all of my gallery, it's a prelude to saying goddbye to the forum....!

i feel completely out of the loop, and hope someone owns up and shows us some of the speech thats been going on in this back room that i can't help but expect exists, i've heard about it from several people.

There are moderator forums where the moderators discuss how the forum could and should be run. It's not there to be a big secret, it's just a place where the mods bounce ideas around. There were forums created for the discussion of the new critique section and the committee members were given access to them. As mentioned, it would have been an exercise in futility to have that as an open forum.

If you are feeling left out of the process, I don't know what to tell you. There were only 6 members chosen out of the hundreds of active members.

Terri, I lurve ya, but you know I am speaking the truth. Ban me. I'm really upset by you guys.
I'm not here anymore. You really disappointed me Terri.
No doubt, but I will be flooded by e-mail. It pains me to send these people to other forums, but I will, definately. Keep your eye on

in the mean time guys lets figure out what to do . . . i'm dissapointed we havn't been able to view back rooms on these subjects, im not even saying we should be able to post in them.

if something very concerning comes up, a user will post in the feedback sub-forum

in the mean time guys lets figure out what to do . . . i'm dissapointed we havn't been able to view back rooms on these subjects, im not even saying we should be able to post in them.

if something very concerning comes up, a user will post in the feedback sub-forum

I don't know a single forum that doesn't have a moderator forum that is not open for posting OR viewing by the general public....I'm not sure why we need that here? :scratch:

2 members who have been here a long time leave . . . there is more going on than what I see, and more than what the mods have said or admitted to.

look, i'm not a forum expert . . . but i am involved in putting corporate and government, even individual integrity under a microscope, and it clearly would be benificial for us to see what is going on, even if we can't post.

What's with all the conspiracy theory?

There is a new critique forum and it needs time to work out the kinks...and now all this?

:scratch:

im shutting down for the day, its 435 am . . . i look forward to seeing what tomorrow holds in this thread.

and sorry, sometimes work thoughts meander over into personal stuff.

2 members who have been here a long time leave . . . there is more going on than what I see, and more than what the mods have said or admitted to.
Stop fanning the flames. It doesn't look good on you, Mike.

Cindy is upset but she has attacked a moderator. I'm very sorry she is this upset over the new critique forum.

This thread has gone on long enough to try to address her issues. All other comments are out of line.

Guys I decided before the new critique rolled out that I would not participate. I decided it for a number of reasons and they are immaterial to this conversation. There are a lot of other places I can visit inside this forum. I joined this discussion because I thought things were being said that needed to be and some that I personally don't care about.

I didn't like the idea of someone dictating to me the style of critique I gave so I decided to not participate. As for all the other politics, I got no dog in the fight. I just don't like having other people decide what I can and can not say but that's the real world as well.

My choice was simple find a way to enjoy the forum or move somewhere else. Unlike some of you I won't be missed and can't take anyone with me. I still find things here I like and people I can relate to. I hate to see anyone go but things change and not always for the best.

My suggestion to anyone would be to just stay the hell away from the critique section if you want want real world critique. But that is the opinion of a hack photographer..

I've reopened the thread, and am a fan of people venting and getting everything off their chests. I'd obviously request that personal attacks be withheld, but I have no problem with people speaking their minds on this. Hopefully we will keep things as constructive as possible, but have at it. I am absolutely willing to listen, but also keep in mind that I work a 40 hour plus work week, so I won't always be able to quickly respond and it is likely that I will miss threads as well. There is no way for me to keep up with everything that happens here, but my eye is obviously on this thread.

I am genuinely interested in what people have to say, and don't mind people venting, I just hope people refrain from the personal attacks on others. Other than that, have at it :D

Most reactions

Back