What's new

Image Hosting?

billy_the_kid43

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 5, 2010
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Flagstaff, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What does everybody use for image hosting? I have a couple photos for C&C so I need to choose one. Does it even matter?

I read the tutorial on posting photos and thought about doing a direct upload but do not want my photos to be thumbnailed.

Any help would be great. Thanks.
 
I use photobucket but I am sure all the free sites are relatively similar.
 
I just use http://imgdock.com

features :

- Up to 8mb per picture
- Resizable option
- Tinyurl friendly
- Remote upload of image from URLs
- Web 2.0 Social tools
- NO ADs!
- BBCode and Direct link
 
I just up graded to Flikr pro. Been very happy with it.
 
I just up graded to Flikr pro. Been very happy with it.

Yeah - I like it a lot too. For the money ($24 a year, if I remember right) it's hard to beat. Unlimited everything.

Plus, I really like the uploader program they have.
 
So I guess I'll try photobucket because it's free and I don't have to sign up for a yahoo account.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. :thumbup:
 
I see you are going with Photobucket which I use from some hosting("images") but when it comes to PHOTOS I really like flikr. It allows you to create photostreams, galleries, sets, join groups of others in photography, etc etc. And thats with the free account.
 
So I guess I'll try photobucket because it's free and I don't have to sign up for a yahoo account.
One thing about Photobucket is the pictures sometimes get messed up when you imbed them in the forum. Might want to see if that's the case with your pictures.
 
I used to use Photobucket, but they are blocked by the firewall I've got here at work...I don't know why, but I can't see most images hosted by Photobucket.

I've got a website, so I just host my images right on there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom