Impressing the ladies

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
MaleChaffinch-1.jpg

Male Chaffinch puffing out its chest to impress the ladies now getting the plumage ready for "Spring Fever".

Cool shot Fangman. I guess spring must be near. The cardinals began singing in my part of the woods so it can't be that long now. I honestly can't wait for some green backgrounds in my pictures. The browns and grays are getting somewhat boring... (Is LaFoto's 'green obsession' contagious ? :lol:)

Cool shot Fangman. I guess spring must be near. The cardinals began singing in my part of the woods so it can't be that long now. I honestly can't wait for some green backgrounds in my pictures. The browns and grays are getting somewhat boring... (Is LaFoto's 'green obsession' contagious ? :lol:)
I agree...lovely image. And I too am pretty sick of the browns/grays of a long winter. As for the ragin' contagion, it just might be 'catching'....did you see how Lafoto's 'drops' fever was caught by several members? ;)

As for the ragin' contagion, it just might be 'catching'....did you see how Lafoto's 'drops' fever was caught by several members?

Definitely! Whatever LaFoto uses to spread the fever works quite well :wink: :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back