What's new

Impressionistic Branches and Trunks

The horizontal edit of pic 1 came into my head today while I was driving and looking at fields along the road. I thought "Wait, maybe that picture was of fields with melting snow. No, trees. No fields." I headed back to the thread tonight to check.

Thanks Squirrels! I'm glad that came to mind, that's cool! When I flipped it I only saw drifts and water, not the trees at all even though I tried :)
 
I really like #1 as well. If you hadnt stated what it was and had not posted #2, I would have guessed that it was feathers of some sort. Motion blur is perfect IMO. B&W really works.

#2 not so much. Looks like a mishap to me. Besides, only creamy, blurry flowers work for this kind of picture ;)
 
I really like #1 as well. If you hadnt stated what it was and had not posted #2, I would have guessed that it was feathers of some sort. Motion blur is perfect IMO. B&W really works.

#2 not so much. Looks like a mishap to me. Besides, only creamy, blurry flowers work for this kind of picture ;)

Thanks Hugh! The second is definitely a fail, I'll never be a Mish! ;)
I'm figuring out what it is about it that twirls my beanie so I can express it more effectively in future shots :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom