What's new

In need of canon lens! Wide to normal

bobandcar

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
451
Reaction score
52
Location
Newark, Delaware, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Only tokina wide is out for service and I need a wider lens for my upcoming trip.
Deos anyone have a 18-... In a canon mount that I can barrow or buy?
Also be interested in something wider for barrow or buy to.

My lenses are currently 50 1.4 and 70-200 4
Using a t3i so efs is fine.

Please help!
 
If you want to borrow, I doubt you'll have any luck on here. Try borrowlenses.com.
 
28 isn't wide enough and I am a family shooter on this trip so L lenses are out of the question
 
You shouldn't have a problem finding an 18-55 kit lens on your local Craigslist, or even used on Amazon.
 
If you're near San Diego I'd sell you my 18-55 for like $100 or something.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
 
Tamron 17-50 f2.8 would fit your bill. I can't loan mine, but that's something I would suggest looking into on borrowlenses.com or something of the like.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom