In search of the elusive Canadian moose (827km and no moose) (pic heavy)

I shoot in Manual so on a Nikon the thumbwheel is to adjust the shutter and the front finger wheel is for F stop. So F = Finger if that helps you remember ?

Don't take this personally, please, but I love you right now. In a totally non-love, non sexual way. Word association, it's how I get through life.

If I were you Bill, I wouldn't know how to take that. That's like the equivalent of saying, I don't love you.

I shoot in Manual so on a Nikon the thumbwheel is to adjust the shutter and the front finger wheel is for F stop. So F = Finger if that helps you remember ?

Don't take this personally, please, but I love you right now. In a totally non-love, non sexual way. Word association, it's how I get through life.

If I were you Bill, I wouldn't know how to take that. That's like the equivalent of saying, I don't love you.

No one ever knows how to take me. It's part of my charm :)

<~~~ LOVES her new avatar btw.

Barb, I think it is still too early to catch the roadside Moose ... I would say in May.
Hmm, were you at the Zoo on this past Sunday ?

Barb, I think it is still too early to catch the roadside Moose ... I would say in May.
Hmm, were you at the Zoo on this past Sunday ?

I was there on Sunday. I think we got there around 11? Scott was with a 500mm sigma and a monopod. I had a d80 gripped and a tamron 270. Scott was hard to miss! Were we there at the same time?

Hmm, my wife and I did not see a PhotoGeek with huge lens on a stick.
We were there around 1-5pm.
I was an oriental guy with fat silver lens ... not to be mistaken with the oriental guys with the white lens (damn Canon shooters).

Hmm, my wife and I did not see a PhotoGeek with huge lens on a stick.
We were there around 1-5pm.
I was an oriental guy with fat silver lens ... not to be mistaken with the oriental guys with the white lens (damn Canon shooters).

So we were there for a little bit at the same time. I think we left around 3. I hadn't been there in years. That hill to the Canadian section just about killed me. By Tuesday I could barely walk. I really need to start hiking more.

As you have a season pass ... wait for the train to get rolling later in the season and hitch a ride.
They have a plan to move the Canadian section above the Polar bear area, should be done in a couple years.
The revamped Eurasia section should be open this year.

It was nice to see the Siberian Tiger playing ... we always used to see him just pacing the fence.

This is me. $DSC_0224.JPG
This is Scott.
$DSC_1832.JPG

Oh that tiger picture is GORGEOUS.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back