In Shoreham

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In the end me and Susie managed to get a bus to Shoreham, this area is lovely just to sit and watch the world go by. X-T20 + XF 35mm

DSCF1201.jpg

A new walkway bridge in Shoreham.

DSCF1197.jpg

Looks like an interesting and pleasant place.

Looks like an interesting and pleasant place.

Some folk think the town is full of just old people, but I do like to go as it is so peaceful.

Because it is so peaceful with great folk, that`s the reason why I love the place. Next time I go I will have the XF 18-55mm with me as some lovely old churches.

Because it is so peaceful with great folk, that`s the reason why I love the place. Next time I go I will have the XF 18-55mm with me as some lovely old churches.

Much better LOL Just so you know inside the body of this old folk lurks a 460 hp 2018 Mustang GT, unfortunately the outside is an unrestored banged up with a lot of rust 95 hp I6, 1950 Ford Custom Coupe.:biggrin-new:

Much better LOL Just so you know inside the body of this old folk lurks a 460 hp 2018 Mustang GT, unfortunately the outside is an unrestored banged up with a lot of rust 95 hp I6, 1950 Ford Custom Coupe.:biggrin-new:

For me, I am more like a rusty old Hill Imp...lol

Never been, looks OK.....

I will always love the place, because of the Shoreham airshow crash. It was thanks to my wife wanting to move that saved us on that horrible day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back