What's new

In the face of time...

Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2010
Messages
2,591
Reaction score
375
Location
Barnsley, Oop-Nooerth, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I decided to try something different today. Here is a little something I made in Photoshop from a couple of snaps taken today...


ClockFace 3 effect 5 by Bend The Light, on Flickr

I did several different processings on the basic work. I would like to know which is the most "interesting", or which "looks the best" to you. If you'd like to help me decide which, then here is the link to the Flickr set (don't want to put 11 or more images on this Forum):

Time - a set on Flickr

Thanks.
 
Hard to choose. Each has a different vibe. I like several. Maybe this one. CF3E5 :thumbup:
 
Very nice, and interesting! This reminded me of the Yellow Submarine movie by The Beatles.
 
uh....wow! That's freaking great work!
 
ClockFace 3 effect 5


I like that one best, I think. It's really hard to scroll and compare. lol, I didn't notice it was the one you posted above! I guess you like it best too.
 
Thank you, people.

Effect 5 seems to be the favourite so far (I asked a few others, too)
I think I do have a favourite, but didn't say. No. 5 is one of the favourites, though! ;)

Cricketboy - I thought of a cartoon feel, for this one. But I was thinking of old comics, like Dan Dare - the colouring is similar to me.

Cheers all. :)
 
YEAH MAN! Very cool! I dig that!
 
"I dig that" is an not-so-heard usage in India; what that really means? "I spend a lot of time on that"-right? :scratch:

Regards:D
 
"I dig that" is an not-so-heard usage in India; what that really means? "I spend a lot of time on that"-right? :scratch:

Regards:D

It means "I really like that...a lot", and it can also mean "you are one hell of a photographer, Bend The Light!" :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom