In the process of a repaint (progress pics)

awesome! I hope it turns out good!

Are you doing it yourself? Or are you having someone else paint it?

Can't wait to see the finished product!!

Car looks like it's had a hard life there, Dan! Judging by the 2nd pic in the thread the front bar is slightly warped.

Are the swirlmarks on the roof from you using cutting agents in vain? :lol:

What's the final colour going to be? can we make suggestions? ;) :mrgreen:

LittleMan said:
awesome! I hope it turns out good!

Are you doing it yourself? Or are you having someone else paint it?

i'm just doing some of the easy stuff, my uncle's gunna paint it.

Xmetal said:
Car looks like it's had a hard life there, Dan! Judging by the 2nd pic in the thread the front bar is slightly warped.

Are the swirlmarks on the roof from you using cutting agents in vain? :lol:

What's the final colour going to be? can we make suggestions? ;) :mrgreen:

yeah it seemed to have had a front end collision of some sort, but my uncle said that'll be fixed easily, other than that though the car is so clean... it's gotta be a southern car. I'll have to carfax it sometime and find out.

those swirlmarks are after i finished DAing the roof actually :)

also, it's just being painted the same color, milano red.... the door jams are mint and it'll just be cheaper and easier. Plus i like the red :)

Wow...ive never really been interested in cars...but after reading that I kinda am...

Its like plastic surgery isnt it? when they re do cars, they rip them apart and start again...and they will sometimes break bones in the body and re set them for the desired look....

Not really, Dan. When you mod a car you normally take away or add extra bits. You don't tend to do that with a human body.
"And what would you like today sir?"
"Erm, I'm feeling like something small but effective today my good man. Take off my ears and replace them with M3 mirrors." :mrgreen:

Hmm... I'm wondering how someone would look after they've been covered in glue and thrown in a Wings West parts bin. :mrgreen: :oops:

ferny said:
Hmm... I'm wondering how someone would look after they've been covered in glue and thrown in a Wings West parts bin. :mrgreen: :oops:

They'd look better if they ended up in the C-west or Veilside bin. ;)

check back on the HT thread, i forgot to post here... but there's been one or two small updates :)

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1192059

here is as it sat on thursday:
P1040840.jpg

more pics and even a few painted parts on the HT thread :)

let me know when you're done. i have an older civic you can work on for extra credit! this is a school project, right??? :lmao:

:lol: you'd have to talk to my uncle about that :p

just went over to the shop about an hour ago....
doors and fenders are buffed, and the body is painted, but not buffed yet.

CHECK THE HT THREAD FOR A LOT MORE PICS... but here's one teaser shot.
P1040847.jpg

Starting to look schmick now Dan!

I hope you're not planning on littering it with crappy vinyl stickers 2 Fast 2 Furious style :roll: :lol:

Most reactions

Back