What's new

in the year 2525

i want to see how the Rev. Spud will age by the time his next album comes out. He might have things growing out of his face by then, and we all know, that in the fickle business of the pop industry, looks are everything. I'm not sure he will have what it takes to stay at the top of his game
 
My wife said to find a sponsor then put ole reverand spuds on a plane around the world and make retro pics. I'm pretty sure the travel channel would go for this.

btw I listed the poster on ebay... I should check to see if anyone looked at it yet lol..... god i hate myself sometimes

OKay four people has actually looked at the spuds poster. At this rate I should have a bid by about 2525 if im still alive..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom