In Water Model Work

MyaLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some that were taken Sunday night. I love this girl, she puts up with my crazy ideas :)

_MG_7279.jpg

_MG_7446.jpg

_MG_7123.jpg

_MG_7004.jpg

Thanks for looking

I really really like all of them, my favorite is 3 but for some reason number 4 seems to scare me lol

One of the best quality series of your work imo, your processing seems to be refined producing a much cleaner result than previously. The images remind me of being in a kind of limbo, between life and death and the last pic displaying that transition to the other side. The cold tones also contribute to this impression for me.

Yup good stuff, #3 is the pick for me. I, too, like the processing on these ones!

I love these, Mya. I always love your work though. You are so creative and your pieces always give off such mood and emotion. These are no exceptions. #4 is my favortie. I love the color, the eye direction and the post.

I like them all never would of thought of the water idea. Way to think out of the box

Very nice. As usual, what I like best is your imagination. Keep it up.

were do you read on the pp? thats something i really need to work on. But very cool pics.

i just find different techniques i like, then make them my own. I play a lot :)

PM me if you want some good sites to start looking at, but really, the more you understand about photoshop, and if you have a certain look in mind, you can do it. But play and read are my 2 biggest pieces of advice!

WOW your stuff is always amazing, always edgy and cool. #4 looks like she's drown HaHa

Yar matie, these have a Zombie feel to them- scary! :shock:
Beautiful, though- I like #2 best. :thumbup::thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back