Incredible Iguacu Falls - 4 B&W waterfall landscapes with ND filters

Philmar

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Very nice ! I like first three immensely. The fourth one seems to be different, like out of context, could be any stream, any place...

i actually like #3

Like the first one the best. #2 & #3 you can really feel the power of the falls. #4 is a bit too abstract for me.

While I usually am a huge fan of BW photos, these just don't jump out to me. Maybe I'm just missing the summer weather too much and want to see warm tones and color? haha

Either way, looks like a great place to photograph and love the last one!

Color me jealous...I've always wanted to go to Iguazu Falls. I like all 4, and #4 is my favorite. Yep, it could be any fast moving water. Yep, it's a bit abstract. I like #4 the best.

Color me jealous...I've always wanted to go to Iguazu Falls. I like all 4, and #4 is my favorite. Yep, it could be any fast moving water. Yep, it's a bit abstract. I like #4 the best.

Thanks - if you ever do go make sure you stay at the expensive hotel in the Brazilian side of the park. Definitely worth it as you have access to the falls and trails before the hordes of tourists that arrive when the park opens in the morning. Great for photos and great just to be next to one of the worlds' great wonders ALL BY YOURSELF.

Most reactions

Back