Incredible video from my dashcam earlier today.

480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This has to be the most shocking video my dashcam has ever recorded. I've gotten a lot of crazy,weird and scary stuff, but THIS takes the cake.

OMG--horrible. I hope you IMMEDIATELY got on your cellphone (after pulling over and calling safely, of course!) and called local police with the license # and description of that reckless young woman!

Joining the ranks of millions of Russian truck drivers, RUssian bus drivers, Russian cabbies, and just plain old bad-driver-award Russian people!

Sparky's video will no doubt be featured on one of those YouTube "most outrageous drivers" compilation videos...

@480sparky , I've been debating getting one. Doing a lot of driving lately (especially longer distance) and had a couple of near-misses with some bad, bad drivers. Any recommendations on a particular camera?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
@480sparky , I've been debating getting one. Doing a lot of driving lately (especially longer distance) and had a couple of near-misses with some bad, bad drivers. Any recommendations on a particular camera?

I use a G1W-C.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks for the suggestions! :smile:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back