What's new

Indiana Round Barn

Chris Stegner

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
481
Reaction score
2
Location
Ft. Thomas, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Someone posted a round barn recently that reminded me of this one I ran across on one of my "photo trips". I had made a comment about his composition. They were nice shots, but looked more like "record" shots than well-composed photos.

Thought I'd share these just as an example.

C&C would be nice, I mean what the hell, maybe I'm out of my mind and my own composition sucks?

p44048911-4.jpg


p341969937-4.jpg
 
I really like the second one with the exception of the focus effect. That soft style isn't my cup of tea but the composition is great!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom