Infared, More adjustments

erniehatt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
InfaTreeBW.jpg
Been playing around some more, I have read that in Infared Images, the blue skies should be almost black, and green should have a glow about, this is the end result. Ernie

I'm going to experiment with infrared film using a 1970 Yashica classic camera... my Nikon N80 has that stupid automatic film advance thing that fogs up IR film... arghhh

Thanks to both of you, John digital cameras in general (not All) have a filter against infared, hence my experiments with Photoshop. I never had a lot of experience with Film, except a night school course in the UK in 1952, after that photography went by at a very quick rate, I suddenly discovered Girls, Whoa is me ( sorry ladies only joking) My digital started about one and a half years ago, being retired I had plenty of time on my hands, so I have plenty of time to practise Photoshop Manipulation. Ernie

Awesome again Ernie. One day Im gonna try this. Very well done sir. !!!

Thanks , Chiller the added adjustments I made was to select both the sky and forground, seperately of course and darkened them with levels, then added a diffused glow to the tree. This is on top of the explanation I posted on the earlier version. Ernie

Most reactions

Back