Markw
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jul 25, 2008
- Messages
- 4,057
- Reaction score
- 230
- Location
- Baltimore
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been looking everywhere and i cant seem to get any direct answers to this question. So, i figured id ask here. I was looking into infrared photography, and I was wondering what type of modifications had to be done in order to shoot this. I have seen some places that say you have to take off the clear hot coated mirror or something along that sorts that covers your cameras sensor and replace it with a clear one with an IR filter in order to shoot them, then Hoyas website says you need a filer and IR film. This has been very confusing to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Mark
Mark
But, like i said with the Hoya filters, would it be as simple as just putting the IR filter on the front of the lens and having the exposure longer? Or would you still need some other type of modification? And I know almost everything is easily (not so much easily...) done over photoshop, but I don thave that. Nor do I have enough room or a fast enough computer to have it for that matter