What's new

Innocence

Korn? Such rage. I saw Lyle Lovett in Detroit a couple weeks ago. That fella can sing.

Hey their collaboration with Skrillex turned out some pretty good hits!
 
I tried to like it...really, I did and it's not the tile, the length of her skirt, or the processing as much as it's her left foot (right side viewing) is out of focus. I know a weird thing to focus on but because of the focus issue, I can't make the innocence of the lets work as I think you intended them to.
 
I like it because it's different.
I'm so tired of the same old **** - glad to see someone with some balls (even though they may be virtual ;)).

That being said ...

B&W doesn't suit the processing.
The image doesn't really hold it's own. I think this would be better if supported by some other images that supported a coherent theme.

My suggestion for a title: Pee Pee Dance
 
I like it because it's different.
I'm so tired of the same old **** - glad to see someone with some balls (even though they may be virtual ;)).

That being said ...

B&W doesn't suit the processing.
The image doesn't really hold it's own. I think this would be better if supported by some other images that supported a coherent theme.

My suggestion for a title: Pee Pee Dance

Well hey, I'd say if Bill The Cat likes it, you've got a winner! :lmao:
 
I like it because it's different.
I'm so tired of the same old **** - glad to see someone with some balls (even though they may be virtual ;)).

That being said ...

B&W doesn't suit the processing.
The image doesn't really hold it's own. I think this would be better if supported by some other images that supported a coherent theme.

My suggestion for a title: Pee Pee Dance

Well hey, I'd say if Bill The Cat likes it, you've got a winner! :lmao:

ACK!
 
I tried to like it...really, I did and it's not the tile, the length of her skirt, or the processing as much as it's her left foot (right side viewing) is out of focus. I know a weird thing to focus on but because of the focus issue, I can't make the innocence of the lets work as I think you intended them to.

I was waiting (and looking) for a comment like this, and I agree.

I'm left wondering where such an innocent girl holding back a tinkle could be on a stain-glassed window?? A daycare center, a school...a ladies restroom?
g t
 
I read a few replies and before I taint my first thoughts reading more I'm going to reply ;)

I get it and I get an unsettling feeling from it partly because of the processing, it has a comic book feeling to me and I picture the girl in pigtails with a fearful look on her face.... I admit to too much caffein today and a need for sleep lol
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #39
I want to thank everyone for their thought out comments!! It's been very interesting hearing the different points of view. :mrgreen:
There were lots of comments about over processing the shot. I didn't comment on them because I honestly couldn't remember how much PP I did! lol I took the shot over a year ago. So, I went back and here is the SOOC version. Feel free to take another look!
9964870054_02c689181a_o.jpg
 
Yes! I like the color version so much more. It makes it easier to decipher what it is/what's going on.
 
To start, I like the original. My take is, a young girl before the thought of modesty. A kid being a kid. Also the Picasso-ish presentation I find interesting. Ed
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #44
So this is essentially an unprocessed picture of a small part of a stained-glass window?

I don't like the window either.
lol You didn't have your morning coffee yet, did you?! :heart:
And yes, it is an unprocessed picture of a small part of a stained-glass window. :greenpbl:
 
The OOF aspect still bothers me, but by adjusting some of the warping issues and doing a bit of a crop, I think they can be minimized. Not a great image, but a reasonable offering.

$9966355255_bb4d0ac9a6_o.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom