What's new

Innocence

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C away...:mrgreen:
9950759643_cbbcedabcf_o.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
OK, fair enough. This is one of those shots I could never throw away. :) The way the legs are positioned gave me a feeling of innocence. The shoes make me believe that it is a little girl. The b and w adds some dark feelings to it. Maybe I'm on drugs! Lol If no one else sees or feels any of that, then it is a loss.
Let me have it!!
 
I get it. Not really into how you processed it though.




Your avatar is freakin me out! :eek
 
Don't worry..I saw the little girl to. I may be biased since it reminds of the 5yr old.
 
Is that a stained glass window?
 
It is titled Innocence, and at the risk of seeming perverted and off the mark (which I am NOT by the way), her dress is really short and cut high above her knee which seems counterintuitive to a claim of "innocence."

Sorry -- just my take on it and I'm just trying to be honest as to my immediate gut reaction.

It's also not feminine at all and that distracts from the image IMHO.

Just my $0.02. YMMV.
 
My thought is of a little girl that has to use the restroom, but afraid to raise her hand and ask for permission.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
Lol Thanks all. These replies are great!!
 
I disagree w JW up there. Nobody pays attention to how high a 5 year old's skirt is cut because...well, you just don't. They don't pay attention to it because the concept of proper skirt length has never entered their mind.

I like the title, I like the processing, and I like the image. The only thing that I find my self wondering is what exactly the background is. If it IS stained glass, lets throw some selective color at this thing! (I knew y'all would like that one).
 
I get it! I love the leg position, but the processing throws me. Its very dark and sort of creepy. Maybe that's what you were going for. I'd be really interested to see this SOOC or at least a lot less processed. The dark lines around the legs/feet are confusing, are they shadows?
 
...I like the title, I like the processing, and I like the image. The only thing that I find my self wondering is what exactly the background is. If it IS stained glass, lets throw some selective color at this thing! (I knew y'all would like that one).
:confused: 50 lashes with a wet cable-relase!!!!
 
Awww, come on!!
 
No,no, the selective color thing has some merit...pick some yellow and blue hues, for a subtle stained glass vibe...could be killer-good with some selective color.
 
Derrel, you are allllright.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom