*insert friendly greeting here*

mdith4him

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all!

I just found this forum and am excited with all the information and inspiration I'm seeing! I'm a semi-newbie: I took a photo class in high school (about 6 years ago) and I just read through one of the "For Dummies" photography books so I'm familiar with some of the basics of how a camera works. I just ordered a Canon Rebel XS and am anxiously awaiting its arrival! It should get here sometime this coming week or early next week (let's hope for this week!). I can't wait to start playing around and experimenting with it and using some of the things I've read. Up until now I've used an old Nikon Coolpix P&S which has gotten some nice pictures, but I'm ready for a little more of a challenge.

Outside of my new photography interest, I'm in my second year of teaching here in Northern Virginia. I have lots of hilarious 1st grade stories to tell ;)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys! I'll be sure to post my first photo attempts as soon as I can!

~Meredith

Hi Meredith and welcome to TPF! Northern Virginia, eh? Marylander here, are you all ready for this big snowstorm we are getting? Did your camera come yet?

Welcome to the site! Looking forward to seeing some of your photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back