What's new

Inside the Closet. (First post img here~)

TONYWORKSHOP

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 9, 2005
Messages
111
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the forst time I post my pictures here~, hope everyone like them~:blushing:


1;)

2;)

3;)

4;)
 
Last edited:
Everybody come and say something~~
 
Welcome to the forum. I'm really found of the first shot but not the heavy tint to the image. I did however find some really interesting and creative work on your website. I really liked the "Tina" series, well done. I think you have much stronger work then you have posted here.

Eric
 
Welcome.

I find the green a tad distracting, but perhaps in the intended setting it works.
 
Thanks everybody~~ ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╯
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom