Inside the governers mansion

cszakolczai

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I work for a catering company and was able to go inside the governers mansion for a little to take some pictures. I was only given 10 minutes to take the pictures so it was simply to fire away and make some small corrections. I've never worked so quickly in my life. These are the ones I came up with...

Drumthwackettablecopy.jpg

Drumthwackettable2copy.jpg

Library.jpg

StudyDrumthwacket3.jpg

Question which is better?

Studydrumthwacket2copy.jpg

or

Studydrumthwacket.jpg

As I said I had 10 minutes which really sucked... I wasn't even supposed to take pictures so I guess I can't really complain all that much.

Oh and one last image I think its way to dark but I wish I could have made corrections but again as I said, I didn't have time. It was shoot and scoot

FireplaceDrumthwacket.jpg

Chris

Someone needs to tell the Governor that his chairs in shot #3 are hideous....

I like the dark rich tones in these pictures... the only things that bothers me is the blown out windows..

I might have tried experimenting with bounce flash to calm down the windows a little more but hey... 10 minutes?? great shots..

Someone needs to tell the Governor that his chairs in shot #3 are hideous....

I like the dark rich tones in these pictures... the only things that bothers me is the blown out windows..

I might have tried experimenting with bounce flash to calm down the windows a little more but hey... 10 minutes?? great shots..

I agree I hate the windows, I actually dont like that picture at all, I would have loved to used my flash this was all shot free hand with no flash. By the way this is in New Jersey if anyone was wondering I know I forgot to mention that at first.

That second shot would look excellent if you could have gotten the chandelier centered over the table. I'm guessing that was somewhat out of your control though =).

That second shot would look excellent if you could have gotten the chandelier centered over the table. I'm guessing that was somewhat out of your control though =).

haha yes unfortunately, if I had more time I was also going to straighten all the candle sticks, but you work with what you have.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back