Insomnia Photo Festival

Efergoh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
http://www.apple.com/education/insomnia/

Anyone enter this? It is only open to photography students. The idea was kinda cool. You registered ahead of time, and beginning yesterday at 5pm Eastern you had 24 hours to take, edit, and submit a single photo that fit a theme that was given when the festival began.

I was pretty stoked about it. Seemed like a pretty edgy thing to be involved in until they released the theme. "Growth" Seems pretty cliche to me...The entries won't be visible until after 5pm this afternoon, but I'm betting dollars against doughnuts that more than half of the entries will be flowers, maternity, or children.. I was up pretty late last night working on mine (hence Insomnia) mostly trying to come up with an idea that was outside the box. I think I got it...well, not a winning photo perhaps, but I think I got a good idea for the contest. My submission went in last night right after midnight.

I'm chomping at the bit to post my entry here on TPF, but I can't put it on any other websites until the winners are announced. When voting opens up, I'll be sure to come back here and beg you to go vote for my photo...the grand prize is a Mac computer, a free copy of Aperature, and an 80Gb iPod...Lord knows I could use that computer...my PC just isn't up to what I've been asking of it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back