What's new

Insomnia

TheBoombaGnome

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Location
Suburbs of Detroit, Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So insomnia got the best of me this morning, so I went out at like 6 AM and went up to Lake St. Claire (at the end of my block), and over to my city's park, and took a few pictures...out of the over 200 I took, these two are the two I feel came out the best...

4665706205_afe5f89519_b.jpg

f/3.4
1/640 sec exposure
ISO-100
0 Exposure Bias

4665705877_5889206792_b.jpg

f/4.5
1/125 sec exposure
ISO-100
0 Exposure Bias


I hope you like....C&C not only welcomed, but encouraged. Keep in mind, I did play with these in Post, so let me know if you want to see the originals...
 
Nice. I like them. I like early morning photos. Just feel so peaceful and calming.
 
Great shots, it was worth waking up early in the morning :thumbup:
 
morning shots r my fav. great job!
 
I thought this was gonna be about little bald doctors. I am disappoint.

(obscure?)

I would have stopped down a little on the first one and let the water smooth itself out. The reflection of the tower would have been cool.

The goose is a goose. Good only for pooping on lawns. :)
 
i like them so much.
 
I thought this was gonna be about little bald doctors. I am disappoint.

(obscure?)

I would have stopped down a little on the first one and let the water smooth itself out. The reflection of the tower would have been cool.

The goose is a goose. Good only for pooping on lawns. :)

This was taken with my P&S as I don't yet have a dSLR, and the settings kinda suck, so I was limited to the "sunset/sunrise" & "landscape" settings, which leave me little to no control...but I agree completely. This is right up the street from my house, so once I get my dSLR, I will try again!!

And you are correct, sir...Geese are only good for pooping on lawns and shiny new cars!
 
Looks awesome, I love taking pictures in the morning too.
 
awe... Lake St.Claire... and Jefferson ave... love love love it ... if you had taken them on your phone I would have a soft spot for your pics :) being a Michigander ...
 
I like the first one..
 
Looks awesome, I love taking pictures in the morning too.
I love it too, I just wish I would've like woken up to take those, instead of just not sleeping and doing it...I would have had more creative juices in me to get something done!! :lmao:

awe... Lake St.Claire... and Jefferson ave... love love love it ... if you had taken them on your phone I would have a soft spot for your pics :) being a Michigander ...
Gotta love it!! I live right on Vernier/8 Mile there up by the High School on your way up to the lake, so it is literally a 5 or 6 minute walk up there...it really is a wonderful thing being able to be that close to the lake...And then walking two minutes north and going to the GP Shores Park right there, you can get some sweet shots too!!! I do have a few on my phone, but none worth posting! :-p

I like the first one..
I like the first one better as well, as there is more too it. I took 242 pictures of the geese, but that was the only one I actually liked how it turned out, so I couldnt let all of the shots be in vein, so I had to take one and run it through post...:D
 
Hey!! Your on Motown?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom