What's new

Insomnia

i like the first one.. kinda wish it was on land though.. no boats.. but you shoot what ya can.. really nice shots still!
 
Hey!! Your on Motown?
Yes Sir...one of my friends (Stinger1982) is a really close family friend that I've known for years and turned me onto the site...one of the guys on there actually turned me onto this site too....

i like the first one.. kinda wish it was on land though.. no boats.. but you shoot what ya can.. really nice shots still!

I was on land, but the problem was that down where I'm at, there is very little land before the lake...just street, which doesn't photograph as well...:lmao:
 
I wish everyone who says they like an image, would describe what they like about it.

#1 lacks any real impact. It's rather snapshotty/vacation piccy.

#2 Look! It's a goose! Well, you nearly clipped the tail and there is all this stuff in the top of the image that is unecessary. Cropped too tight and awkwardly.
 
I wish everyone who says they like an image, would describe what they like about it.

#1 lacks any real impact. It's rather snapshotty/vacation piccy.

#2 Look! It's a goose! Well, you nearly clipped the tail and there is all this stuff in the top of the image that is unecessary. Cropped too tight and awkwardly.


the first one looks good in my opinion... can't always describe why I like something, sometimes ya just do.. for example.. why do I like pepsi? it tastes good.. why do i like photo #1 - it looks good. 'nuff said.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom