Inspector Morse

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
To make a change from wildlife I went to Oxford and played with some wide lenses instead of the normal 600mm focal length shots.

Nothing special just me playing about

_N0H9391.jpg

_N0H9373.jpg

_N0H9372.jpg

_N0H9440.jpg

_N0H9453.jpg

Nicely done, Andy!! I especially like the last two.

Did you manage to find a pub there at all? If not, I'm sure Tony could guide you to one.

Nice shots- :)

I really love the first one it draws you in...they are all great shots!

Excellent shots! The angle of the last shot isn't quite balanced, I'd like to see the path edge to be more parallel with the frame, but then I'm picky.

It's nice to see some humour in that last shot, but my favourite has to be the first.

I was born and raised in Yorkshire, England, coming to Toronto a year ago. Each of those images shouts "ENGLAND" right at me, very impressive!

Nice one of the camera Andy! although I'm not sure that you were in Oxford cos that bike would have had a bent wheel on it and more bottles of beer beside it ;)

Wow I love black and white and haven't quite gotten it down yet, those shots are all very inspirational for me thanks for posting!

2 and 4 are faves. The others don't do much for me...

Would you be kind enough to share your b&w conversion technique?

the last one is great! do you have a website with more of your work?

Nicely done, Andy!! I especially like the last two.

Did you manage to find a pub there at all? If not, I'm sure Tony could guide you to one.

This is the UK, every other door leads to a pub

Nice shots- :)

cheers

I really love the first one it draws you in...they are all great shots!

thanks

I love your b&w's. They look absolutely gorgeous. First is my fav.

thank you

Love the irony in the last shot.

took me ages to throw all that rubbish there ;)

Excellent shots! The angle of the last shot isn't quite balanced, I'd like to see the path edge to be more parallel with the frame, but then I'm picky.

It's nice to see some humour in that last shot, but my favourite has to be the first.

I was born and raised in Yorkshire, England, coming to Toronto a year ago. Each of those images shouts "ENGLAND" right at me, very impressive!

I'll ask the city planners to flatten the road and rebuild the pavement but I think I know what there answer will be :lol:

Nice one of the camera Andy! although I'm not sure that you were in Oxford cos that bike would have had a bent wheel on it and more bottles of beer beside it ;)

Oh come it was still early and I don't like to start drink that early ;)

Nice shots

cheers

great stuff!
awesome B&W conversions...

cheers buddy

Wow I love black and white and haven't quite gotten it down yet, those shots are all very inspirational for me thanks for posting!

thanks

2 and 4 are faves. The others don't do much for me...

Would you be kind enough to share your b&w conversion technique?

open in CS3 and then IMAGE then ADJUSTMENTS then BLACK AND WHITE then select one of the presets

Lovely job Andy! :D

thank you

the last one is great! do you have a website with more of your work?

yes, click the banner

Most reactions

New Topics

Back