Interesting article from CNET with 50 tips to improve photography

xploringfred

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Digging online I found this article on CNET with 50 photography tips that can make a difference. Of course a few are very typical but many others are not, with the list going beyond the typical post of the kind. Thoughts? http://www.brfly.co/50-photography-tips

Last edited:
Digging online I found this article on CNET with 50 photography tips that can make a difference. Of course a few are very typical but many others are not, with the list going beyond the typical post of the kind. Thoughts? Under Construction

huh?

welcome to forum, that link seems broken

A few tips: remove the lenscap. Make sure the batteries are fresh or charged up. Have a lens cleaning cloth in a small baggie--or wear a shirt that can wipe a lens well!!! (100% cotton T-shirts work pretty well...) Aim for the head. See the whole bird, the entire bird. "Be" the bird. Squeeze the trigger smoothly. No wait, those last tips are for shooting grouse while out deer hunting...oh, well, you get the idea though.

Website is under construction. Thread fail.

This is so weird, I'm seeing the article in full when I click the link. Sorry guys, not sure what's going wrong :(

Would that be your web site there? By any chance? Cuz I am having a HECK of a time finding any reference to any 50 tips site on CNET.

It's ALMOST AS IF you have a broken web site somewhere with 50 tips you've lifted from other, similar web sites, and you want us to go click on it, and you threw in a CNET reference to give a little frisson of credibility. ALMOST.

Yeah, the thread should be removed..hopefully I'll be able to find the problem.

"27. Observe the rule of thirds
The most aesthetically pleasing images are those in which the subjects are aligned with the one-third power points in every frame."

I unjustly accused xploringfred of this, sorry.

Doesn't mean CNET isn't just as guilty, though. A bunch of lame "tricks and tips" cribbed from other lists of "100 million tricks to pep up ur snapz!!!!1!!!". Ugh.

I unjustly accused xploringfred of this, sorry.

Doesn't mean CNET isn't just as guilty, though. A bunch of lame "tricks and tips" cribbed from other lists of "100 million tricks to pep up ur snapz!!!!1!!!". Ugh.

Your punishment is to give him that gripped, Sinar F1 you have listed in your profile!!!!

51. don't get tips about photography from CNET.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back