What's new

Interesting Carrot (NSFW - depending on interpretation..)

crimbfighter

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
2,219
Reaction score
1,784
Location
Wisconsin, United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found this carrot so interesting, I could't NOT share it! I would have to imagine there was some human assistance in the development, but cool none the less! I'm sure now you can imagine why I marked it NSFW... :er:

8632199942_691466320d_b.jpg
 
Wow. It's like I can't look away but I don't know what I'm looking at!

You should enter this into the state fair or something. Or send a copy to Playboy. I don't know.
 
Dear Penthouse: I can't believe this happened to me. I was in the garden the other day and ...
 
Dear Penthouse: I can't believe this happened to me. I was in the garden the other day and ...

I literally laughed out loud on this one..

There were definitely several inappropriate photos taken while posing with said carrot. Those, however, shall not be making it onto the interwebs..
 
If anyone ever wondered how explicit a humble carrot coould look, ^there is you answer.
 
He's flying at full staff.
 
I literally laughed out loud on this one..

There were definitely several inappropriate photos taken while posing with said carrot. Those, however, shall not be making it onto the interwebs..

Why else would you take such pictures? For your own enjoyment? ;)
 
I literally laughed out loud on this one..

There were definitely several inappropriate photos taken while posing with said carrot. Those, however, shall not be making it onto the interwebs..

Why else would you take such pictures? For your own enjoyment? ;)

But of course! :lol:
 
Great logo for a herbal enhancement pill company. Maybe you could sell the image?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom