Interesting Carrot (NSFW - depending on interpretation..)

crimbfighter

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found this carrot so interesting, I could't NOT share it! I would have to imagine there was some human assistance in the development, but cool none the less! I'm sure now you can imagine why I marked it NSFW... :er:

8632199942_691466320d_b.jpg

Wow. It's like I can't look away but I don't know what I'm looking at!

You should enter this into the state fair or something. Or send a copy to Playboy. I don't know.

Dear Penthouse: I can't believe this happened to me. I was in the garden the other day and ...

Dear Penthouse: I can't believe this happened to me. I was in the garden the other day and ...

I literally laughed out loud on this one..

There were definitely several inappropriate photos taken while posing with said carrot. Those, however, shall not be making it onto the interwebs..

If anyone ever wondered how explicit a humble carrot coould look, ^there is you answer.

He's flying at full staff.

There were definitely several inappropriate photos taken while posing with said carrot. Those, however, shall not be making it onto the interwebs..

Why else would you take such pictures? For your own enjoyment? ;)

Why else would you take such pictures? For your own enjoyment? ;)

But of course! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back