Interesting fact, I posted to 4 threads here and they are the

Status
Not open for further replies.

PondJamesPond

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
only active threads. Thus without my input, nothing is happening here. Why?

New posts only shows "new" posts to you so once you've reviewed the thread and nothing new is posted in it the thread no longer appears in the list. So yes you could potentially have read everything current

Further its the weekend - people go out and do stuff at weekends; its typical to see forum activity drop somewhat.

New posts only shows "new" posts to you so once you've reviewed the thread and nothing new is posted in it the thread no longer appears in the list. So yes you could potentially have read everything current

Further its the weekend - people go out and do stuff at weekends; its typical to see forum activity drop somewhat.
It was just an observation. However since you are here, the photos are both mine, and were both taken on December 5th of this year by myself. Why do people find this so difficult to cope with? Crane Stance Hawkeye in the sky

Last edited:
As the old saying goes, give someone enough rope and they'll hang themselves.:biglaugh:

It was just an observation. However since you are here, the photos are both mine, and were both taken on December 5th of this year by myself. Why do people find this so difficult to cope with? Crane Stance Hawkeye in the sky

These are not your photos.

Thread locked - Note far as the moderation staff are aware no breach of copyright has been made. However a user has been identified as evading a previously issued permanent ban from the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back