What's new

Interesting Self-portrait C&C

Fleacz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 2, 2010
Messages
183
Reaction score
2
Location
Galveston, Tx
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
pretty self explanatory, please C&C. thanks

P1210081.jpg
 
I'm fairly new to TPF and photography in general, but I find this to be an interesting spin on the self portrait.
 
Outstanding way to portray oneself....... :thumbsup:

How distant was she?

Regards :D
 
Who's that shirtless dude scamming on your woman???
 
To my mind, this "interesting spin on self portraiture" has been done many times before, but for whoever is new to photographer it may still be something new, I do concede that.
Is it me, is it my eyes, is it my screen, or IS this photo mildly overexposed?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom