Into the Mystic

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just after a bunch of rain had dumped on the gorge, I went out on a solo expedition to check out all the action. There's a pretty good size log jam here that keeps most people out. Nature photographers aren't most people. We're the crazy ones.

Anyway, logs were wet, conditions were overcast. But just my luck, the sun peaks out to perfectly back light these ghost falls!

Into the Mystic by Majeed Badizadegan

As always, simply amazing.

Your willingness to work hard to get the shot is obvious, kudos.

Like 99% of the time: :thumbup:

Very nice. One of my favorite songs too.

I'm nominating this for POTM.

It is posted small, so if somebody can teach me how to post it larger, I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
It looks like something out of a movie.... beautiful and has a kind of "secret" vibe to it.

You have, as we say, a great eye. You NAILED this scene--you recognized the light, framed for great composition, perfect exposure.

If It was mine though--because I ALWAYS want more--and I'm ever in the pursuit of the IDEAL IMAGE--I want a person in a canoe in that water to provide a human center of interest. With that addition this image would do well in international competition.

Thanks very much everyone for making my morning with your nice comments!

Very nice. One of my favorite songs too.

Kathy I didn't know it was a song.... What does this mean!

I'm nominating this for POTM. It is posted small, so if somebody can teach me how to post it larger, I would appreciate it.

Very nice of you thanks Designer.

It looks like something out of a movie.... beautiful and has a kind of "secret" vibe to it.

Definitely what I was going for! Thanks.

You have, as we say, a great eye. You NAILED this scene--you recognized the light, framed for great composition, perfect exposure. If It was mine though--because I ALWAYS want more--and I'm ever in the pursuit of the IDEAL IMAGE--I want a person in a canoe in that water to provide a human center of interest. With that addition this image would do well in international competition.

I appreciate. I agree a human interest would give scale here. These walls are 100 feet high on both sides.

That being said I nominate you to be in the canoe! ;)

This looks like an amazing area to see - what a gorgeous place! I agree with Jerry's comment that a person in the image would give the image scale, which would only serve to make it even more awesome. :)

Still, your composition and use of the bit of sun makes for a beautiful vision. Nice!

Your layering effect is brilliant.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back