Intruding people nightmare

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was on a paid photo shoot for an event. Pay was poop but I wanted the experience. The shoot was procured film and I was ready. I only wanted to shoot the objective and move on from the millennial termites. I was too slow because I am an idiot, old, and still shoot film like a dumb ass. The termites swarmed me like a social disease. This is a shot from a stressed photog, shooting with a Nikon F2, and a SB12.

Remarkable Show.jpg

Last edited:
@jcdeboever I think it's a very nice image fabulous work......

I think you did a great job.

I've only done one shoot with what could have been similar phonetographers getting in the way.

I knew in advance and taped off the floor with a box that covered the area I needed to shoot in. If anyone not me or the subject(s) crossed the line I asked them to leave so I could do what I was paid for. If they gave me grief I told them to talk to the organizer which is who I worked for. I had already cleared it with the organizer explaining I can't properly do my job with people in my way.

Yup,

When people want their photos take. And, you have a camera. Well, you have already discovered the outcome.

Nice shot by the way.

I like you pic, it's very nice but I unexpectedly found that I like your honesty even more. Someone could get rich off a millennial repellent spray.

Last edited:
What is 'film'? :eek-73:

Most reactions

Back